- Promotes Relaxation without Drowsiness
- Supports Nervous System Health and Function
- May Support Blood Pressure Already Within the Normal Range
- Supports Antioxidant and Detoxification Mechanisms
- May Support Liver Health and Function
L-Theanine is a naturally occurring, unique amino acid found in green tea leaves. L-theanine has been found to reduce stress by promoting relaxation without drowsiness, easing nervousness due to overwork and fatigue, and reducing nervous irritability. Human studies suggest that it may also be useful in supporting concentration and in reducing negative side effects from caffeine. Dr. Randolph’s Naturally Calm (as Suntheanine®) is protected by several patents based on its positive effects.